We checked back into the local hospital Monday afternoon. James was back to about 6lbs and none of the meds have stopped his fluid loss. His fever did break.
All of our attempts to get him fluids at the hospital failed and we have decided that He is ready to go home. This was Monday night and amazingly he is still with us. He is a very strong little guy if only his skin were so...
We are expecting him to leave us at any time and the family is all at the hosptial with him. It may not be right away, but we will still update this site with the news and information to follow.
Weary and relying on God's strength and peace,
Stu, Tashia, Abby and precious Little Dude