Monday, March 19, 2007

No Change for now

Thanks to those that have been visiting our site. If there is a way to add a vistor tracker, we haven't found it yet, but assume many are getting the latest here.

We still have Abby, but nothing is final yet. We are keeping her while the mother takes more time to make her final decision. She still may decide to take Abby back, but we are hopeful that her mind may change. This last 5 days have been very tough as we had a time set up on Saturday to give her up and only Saturday morning did we take this new course.

Please pray for strength for both of us and pray for the mother as well, that she would make a confident decision.

Abby is still feeding about every 3hrs, eating just shy of 4 oz. every time. We think she is around 7 to 7 1/2lbs now. She is holding her head up more, is more awake and made her first vocal sound.

Thanks for your prayers,

Stu, Tashia and Abby

No comments: